Friday, December 08, 2006

Dialogue

I received a call. It was from a stranger. Someone I had never really spoken too, someone I thought I would never speak to. He wanted to befriend me. I enjoyed my conversation with him, I felt free & alive, and we spoke for hours. He wanted to visit me. I realized that I never even knew his name so I asked. He gave me his name. I hung up.

His name was Dishonesty.


Soon after I called my friend Honesty.

"Hey Honesty, I just received a call from someone."

"Who was it?"

"Dishonesty." I replied.


There was silence.


"Well, this might be the first but not the last time that he will call on you. He knows his way well and might even pay a surprise visit."


"What if I want to visit him?"


Click.


Honesty had hung up on me.


I smiled. I got my answer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Somal Thakore said...

Hi
thanks for visiting my pages
BTW these shortshort Stories..do you write them?
Good.
Keep it up.....

11:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home