Sunday, January 20, 2008

Experience

Problems sometimes are likes codes that needs to be cracked, the process can be difficult and even painful but the solutions can be surprising simple. This is something that I have experienced in recent times. A reminder that the power of simple thinking should not be underestimated and seemingly complex issues can have the simplest of answers.

After all the chaos, suffering, somewhat sleepless nights and ill health, the process of problem solving yielded a simple solution at a point when escape had become an option. I am glad I did not. I am a sucker for simplicity and it has not failed me as always.

But then there were times when in the midst of trying to understand one situation, I was faced with deeper dilemmas, issues I still don't have answers to. Moments like these felt as though you want to scream but you are choked or even worst you have lost your voice. This I know is more to do with the inability to honestly express myself, even to people I am close to. I know I need some help, maybe it is time to seek it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home