Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Exam

What do we want to do with our lives?
Why do we want to do it?
How do we want achieve it?
Do we want continue doing it?

If we get our answers to the first three questions and are successful in executing them but give a negative response to the fourth by realizing that we do not want to continue with it, then the cycle starts again.

If we know the What then I think it is most likely we would know the Why, but not necessarily the How and this could leave the fourth question unanswered.

I am at a stage where I know the What and the Why but still working on the How, and once this is figured out then I know I would want to continue.

No failures in this exam unless of course if we give up.

So please keep trying.



I hope this made some sense.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

Yeah, that made sense :)

10:21 pm  
Blogger Rachana said...

Oh, so u still reading here ;).
Not bad :)

10:33 pm  
Blogger Kai said...

Of course I'm still reading here, why wouldn't I?

3:07 am  
Blogger Rachana said...

Now that's a good question :)

9:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home