Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Studying Anatomy

I have been trying to think of a creative way to learn and understand anatomy. Apart from the normal sketching it had become imperative for me to enjoy it as much as enjoy working on other projects. So I happen to think of a weird and kind of a funny way to make it interesting.
For instance,

Her frontal bone ached. She was tired and her left calcaneus, the heel bone was in pain. She felt as though her muscles would cease contractions, relax and make her faint. She placed her phalanges on her temporal bone and tried to think. Her heart was pumping blood at an enormous rate and she felt as though her brain strongly protected by the cranium would explode any moment. She closed her eyes and tried to remain calm.

He ran after her, his clavicle handsome and smoothly placed in the sternum in the front and elegantly curving at the back to join the scapula…

I am no writer but this would help me understand the human body a lot better. I will probably continue this later or come up with something else as and when the study progresses.

Laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home