Saturday, August 15, 2009

Thoughts in Installments

The more I feel the need to express
The fewer words I have

I wish I could just ramble away
I will try

...............................................................

You keep thinking it's past
It's over
And then you realise
You are still waiting

.................................................................

Sometimes you take a step
to achieve your dreams
And then you realise
It's the step that's keeping you away

...................................................................

A long drive
Some good music
Smile
Some sad music
Tears
Sometimes
There is gain in pain

....................................................................

Some drinking
Lots of laughter
Lots of sharing
Laying down the guard
A new friend

.....................................................................






......................................................................






.......................................................................

2 Comments:

Blogger Chhaya said...

You dont need long sentences when you have such amazing words to share..

i just love the simplicity you have in ur works...

beautiful :)

8:26 pm  
Blogger John said...

I too feel sometimes that when I attempt to write, the words disappear from my mind. I think that if you meditate or free write, the words come back without despair.

12:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home