Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Done with

Done with ignorance
Done with over smartness



Done with pretence
Done with the pretence of being straight forward



Done with keeping quiet
Done with talking too much



Done with not caring
Done with caring to much



Done with those who use
Done with being used



Done with the thought of being vindictive
Done with those who are



Done with mocking
Done with being mocked



Done with trying to forget
Done with asking for forgiveness



Done with trying to understand
Done with being misunderstood



Done with judging
Done with being judged




Done with..

4 Comments:

Blogger Kai said...

...with being done.

In my realm of reality at this point, I'd kill to feel almost anything you mentioned in your post.

Good one though.

12:14 am  
Blogger Rachana said...

Why would you want to feel any of this at any point?

10:21 am  
Blogger Kai said...

Because feeling something, in my opinion, beats the absolute numbness, feeling nothing, that occupies my mind occasionaly. The last couple of days have been such occasions.

Numbness kills the creative impuls, can't let that die just yet.

10:04 pm  
Blogger Rachana said...

I understand, feeling anything or something is better than feeling nothing.

Having said that, experiencing too many emotions at one point can get tiresome & exhausting. :)

Frankly, although I don't live for such moments but on rare occasions I am thankful for them. You do feel alive and hey, I am not Done with life yet.

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home